My client, who are a well-known global company are now recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their manufacturing team on site in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. The successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer will work as part of a team and will be responsible for the planned and reactive support to the production machinery on site.
If you are an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer, have basic mechanical skills and confident carrying out electrical fault finding this may be the role for you.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Must have completed a recognised apprenticeship and hold an Electrical Engineering qualification to the minimum of Level 3.
- Must have basic mechanical skills.
- Experience of working within a maintenance environment.
- Proven electrical fault finding and diagnostic skills.
- 18th Edition is advantageous.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer Benefits:
- Salary £43,890 including shift allowance.
- This is a shift-based role working 12-hour shifts comprising of 4 days and 4 nights on a 4 on/4 off shift pattern.
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays (company closes all bank holidays)
- Company pension.
- Private healthcare.
- Death in service.
NOTE – Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds, Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force with an electrical engineering bias.