I am currently looking for a military trained engineer who is seeking to become an Engineer Surveyor with a successful and growing company who values employing people with your background. Most of their surveyors are ex-military.
This is a permanent role in the Chesterfield area, where you will be visiting customer sites to complete inspections, examinations and surveys on engineering equipment including but not limited to cranes, lifting equipment and pressurised systems. In return you will earn an attractive salary and benefit from ongoing training and development. There might be some aspect of UK travel, but this typically equates to only two overnight stays per month.
Engineer Surveyor requirements:
- A demonstrable background in mechanical engineering.
- Ability to learn new engineering solutions and disciplines.
- Knowledge in cranes or lifting equipment would be beneficial.
- Eye for detail.
- Strong communicator as this is a customer facing role.
- Full UK driving licence.
Engineer Surveyor Benefits:
- Attractive starting salary.
- Company vehicle.
- All expenses paid.
- 26 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.
- Laptop, mobile and all PPE provided.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Pension scheme.
- Work with other ex-military personnel.
NOTE – Our client encourages applications from candidates from ex-military backgrounds, Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force with mechanical engineering bias.