Are you looking for a career that will utilise your hard-earned skills whilst changing people’s lives?
My client specialises in supplying, maintaining and repairing bespoke medical equipment in hospital laboratories across the UK and now have an immediate requirement for an additional Field Service Engineer ideally based in Hampshire.
You will be joining a globally recognised company, who are market leaders within their field, carrying out site surveys and installations, maintenance and remote support, repairs and upgrades of their bespoke medical devices in medical facilities across the south.
Initially you will complete training in two international locations in order to familiarise yourself with their equipment and processes.
Field Service Engineer Requirements:
- Hold a minimum Electrical or Electronics Level 3 Qualification.
- Ability to use electronic test equipment.
- Willingness to learn.
- Happy to work away from home when required.
- Ideally, have an understanding of IT and Computers.
- Hold full UK driving licence and passport.
Field Service Engineer Benefits:
- £36,000 and £39,000 starting salary depending on skills and experience.
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- Opportunity to travel overseas.
- Company car, mobile phone, laptop, branded uniform, PPE and tools provided.
- Performance related bonus.
- Pension and private healthcare schemes.
- Travel expenses paid.
NOTE – Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds, Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force with electronic/electrical engineering bias.