My client is recruiting an experienced Maintenance Planner for their site in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. The successful Maintenance Planner will be responsible for scheduling all planned and preventative maintenance on site.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful Global business where you will work with a team of friendly engineers and for an employer who is passionate about investing in their employees by encouraging further qualifications if desired.
Maintenance Planner Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the scheduling of all planned and preventative maintenance on site, ensuring all documentation is completed with attention to detail.
- Support engineering teams to reduce downtime and ensure the site remains fully operational.
- Write reports on engineering activities and ensure high standards are maintained.
- Comply with all company Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental and Employee requirements, policies, and procedures.
Maintenance Planner Requirements:
- You will come from a proven Maintenance Planning/scheduling background.
- Able to work in a busy and high-pressure environment always remaining calm.
- Previous experience of lean manufacturing/use of CI tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of cost, spending, and budgets.
- Flexible to work out of normal working hours during busy periods.
- IT literate.
Maintenance Planner Benefits:
- Salary is up to £38,000 payable depending on experience.
- Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm.
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Life Insurance.
- Private Healthcare.
- Death in service benefit.
- Pension scheme.
- Uniform provided.
NOTE – Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds, Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force with an Engineering Maintenance Planning/Scheduling background.