My client is an established and successful manufacturing company who operate in a unique sector. They now have an immediate requirement for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer at their site in Wigston, Leicestershire.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an established and reputable company working in a friendly environment. This is a day shift role and the working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.00am - 4.15pm and Fridays 8.00am - 3.15pm.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carry out the planned and reactive maintenance of various bespoke equipment and machinery.
- Manage preventative maintenance processes to ensure equipment is available.
- Respond to breakdowns to minimise the downtime of machinery.
- Carry out stock inventory to ensure parts are available.
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are adhered to.
- Support operator staff as and when required.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Must have completed a recognised apprenticeship and hold an Engineering qualification in mechanical or electrical engineering to the minimum of Level 3.
- Must have a multi-skilled background.
- Strong fault-finding skills.
- Hydraulics, pneumatics, and PLC knowledge is essential.
- Injection moulding experience would be advantageous.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer Benefits:
- Salary is circa £35,000 per annum.
- Monday to Friday – days (no weekends)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- Full training will be given on specific equipment and machinery.
NOTE – Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds, Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force with a multi skilled engineering background.