I’ve partnered with a successful manufacturing company near Kirkliston, Edinburgh. They are looking to recruit a Multiskilled Technician to join their team. The successful Multiskilled Technician will work as part of a team and will be responsible for carrying out the planned preventative maintenance and reactive breakdowns to the industrial machinery onsite, as well as new installations, and collating root cause analysis reports. My client is looking for someone with initiative, as this is a varied role where you will be working hands on, alongside the production operatives whilst continuously striving to improve the productivity and efficiency of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company who are a market leader in Agricultural manufacturing. The successful Multiskilled Technician will be joining a friendly team, with continuous training, in a great working environment.
Multiskilled Technician Requirements:
- Must hold a minimum of a Level 3 in Electrical or Multiskilled Engineering.
- Experience within a maintenance environment.
- Familiar with PLCs/Computer controlled equipment.
- Must hold a 17th or 18th Edition.
- Able to read and install industrial electrical equipment.
- Competent in carrying out electrical fault finding and rectification.
- Understand both single and three phase systems, as well as star delta and low voltage control circuitry.
- Have pneumatics and hydraulics systems experience.
- Health and Safety awareness.
- Experience with Permit to Work system.
Multiskilled Technician Benefits:
- Attractive salary with guaranteed bonus.
- 4 on/4 off shift rotation; 7:00 – 19:00 and 19:00 – 7:00.
- Additional pay for Overtime and Callouts.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Colleague discount scheme.
- 21 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Uniform, Mobile and PPE provided.