Our client is a leading provider of specialist solutions to their prestigious client base. Due to continued growth and expansion, they are now recruiting for an Operations Manager to join their team at their site in Reading, Berkshire. The successful Operations Manager will be responsible for operational contract management across customer sites. Please note, this role is a hybrid role but will involve a mixture of working from home, working from Head Office and regular visits to customer sites, including MOD sites. Candidates must be willing to travel and use their own vehicle.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ex military candidate with an operations/project management background, to be part of a very friendly team, working in a great environment within a fast-growing company who are at the forefront of technology within their industry sector. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
Operations Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience within an operations or project management role.
- Experience at a managerial level and the ability to manage people.
- Previous experience managing service level agreements – advantageous.
- SC clearance - essential.
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualifications would be desirable.
- IT Literate.
- Hold full clean driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
Operations Manager Benefits:
- Salary up to £65,000 depending on experience.
- Hybrid role.
- Expenses paid for mileage.
- Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- Company Pension.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Mobile phone, laptop.
- Training will be provided.
NOTE – Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds, Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force with operations or project management experience.