I am currently recruiting for my established client who have a vacancy for a Security Services Auditor in the West Midlands area. Based from home, ideally the candidate will live in Telford, Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton, Solihull, Birmingham, Worcester, Stratford upon Avon or close surrounding areas. The successful Security Services Auditor will travel to customer sites carrying out assessments/audits of security companies involved primarily with supplying all aspects of security services including security guarding, keyholding, CVIT and door supervision. Please note, due to the nature of the role you must be flexible towards travel. Candidates must be willing to undergo 5 year security screening.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prestigious company with excellent staff retention rates. The company are recognised as a leading certification body within the security industry. Candidates do not need to come from an Auditing background as full training will be given along with the opportunity to gain recognised auditing qualifications.
Security Services Auditor Requirements:
- The successful candidate will either have experience in the security services industry or will have a background as an experienced auditor.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface at all levels.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- IT Literate – including the use of MS Office.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
Security Services Auditor Benefits
- Negotiable salary commensurate with the role and relevant experience.
- Company car or car allowance.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Life Assurance – 4 x salary.
- Health cash plan scheme.25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing over length of service).