Are you a self-motivated engineer, keen to learn and looking for an exciting new challenge?
My client has an immediate requirement for a Shift Maintenance Engineer to be based at their site in Rotherham. The successful Shift Maintenance Engineer will work as part of a team and will be responsible for carrying out the planned preventative maintenance and reactive breakdowns to the machinery on site.
This is an exciting time to join my client as they are expanding to improve their engineering department, The successful Shift Maintenance Engineer will be joining a successful Global business where you will work with a team of friendly engineers and for an employer who is passionate in investing in their employees by encouraging further qualifications if desired.
Shift Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
- Must have completed a recognised apprenticeship program and hold an Electrical qualification to level 3 as a minimum.
- Experience working on single and 3 phase systems.
- Have strong electrical fault finding and diagnostic experience.
- Hold mechanical skills.
- Previous experience working on Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, and Siemens PLC’s.
- Level 3 PLC Advantageous.
- Proven ability working with drives, gears and motors and compressed air systems.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical and electrical engineering diagrams and schematics.
Shift Maintenance Engineer Benefits:
- Salary is up to £42,000.
- Working a 4 on 4 off rota, 2 days 6am – 6pm followed by 2 nights 6pm – 6am.
- Pension scheme.
- Life Insurance.
- Private healthcare.
- Death in service benefit.
- Occupational health.
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications.
NOTE – Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds, Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force with an electrical engineering bias.