- Do you miss your military uniform?
- Do you have experience driving HGV 1 C+E vehicles?
- Are you looking for a new challenge where no two days are the same?
If you said YES to all the above, this could be of interest:
- Learn to drive and operate the biggest commercial vehicle you can find on the UK roads.
- Work from home.
- Secure long-term employment.
- Work with other ex-military like-minded professional drivers.
- Travel the UK and abroad.
Since 2006 I, Adrian, have been working closely with a very successful large commercial company who provide tank transportation services to the military. I have consequently placed many people, just like you, into these exciting opportunities.
Warning, this is not a typical driving job! It will both challenge you and provide that link back into the military community which you have missed.
Please note that successful applicants will have to become a Sponsored Reservist and therefore be willing to work away from home and, when required, deploy both on exercise and operations. There are certain entry criteria to become a Sponsored Reservist, I am happy to speak to you about these, just get in contact, all my details are below.
What do you receive in return?
- Work from home, driving both the tank transporter and commercial HGV 1 C+E vehicles.
- An opportunity to train and develop your driving skills.
- Become part of a team who are focused on the professional movement of heavy military equipment.
- Opportunity to travel.
- Secure a competitive salary with the opportunity to earn additional money including the reservist bounty.
- Receive the very best training.
- Long term permanent employment; regular guaranteed salary.
- A minimum of 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- And so much more …