- Are you an ex-military HGV mechanic?
- Do you miss your military uniform?
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
If you said YES to all the above, and you live within a reasonable commute of Bulford or Catterick this could be of interest:
- Learn to maintain the largest commercial vehicle you can find on the UK roads, the Tank Transporter.
- Secure long-term employment.
- Work with other professional like-minded ex-military people.
Since 2006 I, Adrian (see my profile below), have been working closely with a very successful large commercial company that provide tank transportation services to the military. I have consequently placed many people, just like you, into these exciting opportunities.
Warning, this is not a typical HGV mechanic job! It will both challenge you and provide that link back into the military community which you have missed.
Please note that successful applicants will have to become a Sponsored Reservist as there is the potential to deploy both on exercise and operations. There are certain entry criteria to become a Sponsored Reservist, I am happy to speak to you about these.
What do you receive in return?
- Earn a competitive basic salary of £43,876, with the potential to earn high on-target earnings of up to £60,500.
- An opportunity to develop your mechanical engineering skills.
- Become part of a team focused on the professional movement of heavy military equipment.
- Opportunity to travel.
- Long-term permanent employment; regular guaranteed salary.
- A minimum of 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- And so much more …
If this role is of interest, please apply below or give me a call on 0191 3233891. I am always happy to answer your questions and explore if this role is right for you.