Our client is a specialist manufacturer of bespoke equipment. They install, service and maintain their equipment throughout the UK. They are now recruiting for a Workshop Engineer with electronic/electrical engineering bias to join their team at their site in Harpenden, Hertfordshire. The successful Workshop Engineer will carry out the maintenance, calibration and repair of the company’s range of equipment.
This is an ideal opportunity for an engineer to join a global company who are at the forefront of technology within their field. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
Workshop Engineer Requirements:
- You will hold NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in electronics or electrical Engineering.
- Proven electromechanical skills with experience of carrying out maintenance, repair and calibration.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
Workshop Engineer Benefits:
- Salary is negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
- 25 days holiday rising with service to 28 days + bank holidays.
- Performance related bonus – up to 10% paid annually.
- Pension scheme.
- Potential for growth within a dynamic company.