Welcome to CivvyJobs.com. Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. This policy sets out how we collect, use, and protect any personal data you give us while using this website.
2. What Information We Collect
When you use CivvyJobs.com, we collect various pieces of your information including the following:
- Full name.
- Contact information, including email address.
- Demographic information like postcode, preferences, and interests.
- CV, job history, and other relevant professional details.
- Any other information relevant to job applications.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Help you build an online profile.
- Facilitate your job application process.
- To improve our services.
- To send promotional emails about new jobs, features, special offers, or other information we think you might find of interest.
- Collecting Analytics from those who visit our website. This is generally anonymous and used by Google Analytics.
4. How We Protect Your Information
- We are committed to ensuring your data is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the data we collect.
- Payment transactions will be encrypted using Stripe or other selected secure payment partners.
5. Who do we share your personal information with?
We share your personal information with Recruitment Agencies, Employment Agencies and Employers to provide job seeking services.
7. Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box you can click to say you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If there is any information you would prefer us not to have, please omit this from any submissions you make. If you choose not to submit certain data, it may restrict us from providing our services to you.
8. How can you manage or delete your personally information?
- You can amend your profile information by logging into your CivvyJobs.com account.
- By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject title of “Please delete my details” ensuring you contain the necessary information for us to identify your account.
9. Your Rights
Under the GDPR, you have various rights regarding your data. This includes rights to access, modify, update, erase, and restrict processing of your data.
10. Third-party sites.
11. Contact Us
For any concerns regarding your privacy, please contact CivvyJobs.com, contact details are as follows:
CivvyJobs.com (Demob Job Ltd)
South Shields Business Works
Henry Robson Way
Tyne and Wear
13. CivvyJobs.com is a trading name of Demob Job Ltd.